¿WHO AM I?
AS A PERSONAL TRAINER
My name is Björn Leidl, born on November 8, 1993 in Germany and raised on the wonderful island of Mallorca. I love sports, healthy living, good nutrition and difficult challenges.
I have always been a person focused on physical exercise and general well-being. From a very early age I practiced contact sports such as Karate, Kick-boxing, Kung Fu and Boxing. These sports required a strong and optimal body condition, which is why I started with strength training.
At the age of 17 I injured my knee and had to give up those sports focusing exclusively on bodybuilding, the importance of good rehabilitation and sports nutrition.
It was then that I began to train and acquire knowledge based on that field, realizing over time that all this was becoming a passion and vision for my personal well-being and that of others, wanting to share it with everyone who is willing to overcome problems and reach new goals together.
Currently, I combine my studies with my job as a personal trainer and nutritional advisor in Palma de Mallorca.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 2019 – Specialist in Intelligent Training by Corpo Sâo
• 2018 – Sports nutrition by the Institute and advanced training in nutrition and health (ICNS)
• 2018 – Specialization in training sciences and rehabilitation of injuries by the Institute and advanced training in nutrition and health (ICNS)
• 2018 – Regional Bodybuilding and Fitness Judge for IFBB-Spain
• 2017 – Certified Personal Trainer by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
• 2017 – Master in sports nutrition by Atperson formation
• 2014 – Personal Trainer by ALBE training
• 2012 – Bodybuilding Monitor by the Spanish Bodybuilding and Fitness Association
• 2012 – Personal Trainer by the Spanish Bodybuilding and Fitness Association
• 2012 – Personal Trainer by the Balearic Association of Personal Trainers
• 2012 – Dietetics and Sports Nutrition by the IDIP Institute
¿WHO AM I?
What about me? I’m passionate about movement, exercise and health. That has brought me to the place where I am now. I’ve done all kinds of sports, starting with martial arts, going through team sports, all the way to strength training. I am passionate about the world of training, sports nutrition and the huge impact it has on our HEALTH.
In addition, I have been a bodybuilding competitor, proclaiming myself Absolute Champion of the Arnold Classic Europe in 2018. With this victory, I got my professional license.
IF I ONLY HAD ONE SENTENCE FOR YOU THAT YOU’RE READING ME: “MOVE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE”
• 2018 – Arnold Classic Europe “Classic Physique” Champion
• 2018 – Absolute Champion Arnold Classic Europe “Classic Physique”
• 2018 – Champion I TROFEU CIUTAT DE PALMA “Men’s Short”
• 2018 – Trophy Best Poser I TROFEU CIUTAT DE PALMA
• 2018 – Sub Champion Open Absolute I TROFEU CIUTAT DE PALMA
• 2017 – Champion TROFEU CIUTAT DÁLCÚDIA “Men’s Short”
• 2016 – Olympia Amateur Semifinalist Marbella “Men’s Physique”
• 2016 – 2nd place in the BREWERY TROPHY “Men’s Physique Jr”
• 2016 – 4th Classified Memorial FRANCISCO DEL IERRO “Men’s Physique Jr”
• 2015 – 3rd Classified BREWERY TROPHY “Men’s Physique Jr”
Leave me your details and I will contact you